- started off the year at my lowest point.
- needed a distraction so I fostered a sick Beagle.
- nursed and then adopted the Beagle!
- went to Chicago and saw Pearl Jam at the legendary Wrigley Field show, which didn't let out till 2am after a 3-hour rain delay.
- was in two fairly major car accidents.
- saw Pearl Jam--at Eddie Vedder's feet--in Pittsburgh, the first stop on their tour.
- followed Pearl Jam to Ontario, Phildalphia, Baltimore, Dallas and Phoenix.
- held Eddie Vedder's hand when he leaned out into the crowd in Phoenix.
- saw my beloved uncle for the first time in too many years.
- quit my job of more than 10 years.
- started a new career in the corporate world.
But most importantly..
- fell in love with a man who made me immediately realize that I had never truly been loved before.
- got to be a part of his life, which includes the sweetest mornings in his arms and the most exciting nights, watching his band on stage.
What a year! But things aren't done changing in my life.